Wednesday 24 October 2012

Let Happiness Ring Part II!

Hello! I've promised to show you the goodies that I've receive from Tip Top Nails South Africa, and here they are!! The ladies at Tip Top Nails South Africa sure know how to spoil a lady! Look at how many goodies that came in!

Goodies from Tip Top Nails South Africa
Goodies from Tip Top Nails South Africa
Goodies from Tip Top Nails South Africa

There are two packages of nail treatments and a total of 5 nail colours to have fun with! I seriously can't thank them enough for their generosity! Although, I'm not too sure if I'm to expect another parcel or these are already inclusive of the 'Thank You Gift' for participating in 'Cupcakes For Kids With Cancer' because there are so many here already! Either way, I'm very grateful as these are more than I had ever expected to win! Ahh, I'm really feeling very blessed!! ♥ 

Oh, also Joan from Tip Top Nails South Africa has mentioned that their nail polishes will be available soon online for all who are interested! Keep a look out for the official announcement at their page

*These are all sincere words from my heart, just thought I should clarify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!