Tuesday 23 October 2012

Blues, Teals & Everything Nice!

Heya all! This nail look is inspired by The Swatchaholic in her post dedicated for Mary and her mom, Voola. Well, I do not know who Mary is, nor who Voola is but I do know the pain of loosing the people you love and have a soft spot for anyone who has lost their love ones before. With that said, I'm dedicating this to both of them too ♥ 

Blues, Teals & Everything Nice!
Blues, Teals & Everything Nice!
Blues, Teals & Everything Nice!

These were achieved by layerings of Blues, Teals & Everything Nice! (in order):

  • Elianto Sparkling Diva, Indigo Shine - 2 Coats
  • Essence, (38) Choose Me! - 1 Coat
  • Winmax Nail Sparks, 10 - 1 Coat
  • Essence, (04) Space Queen - 1 Coat

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I absolutely love it. <3 I can never get enough of blues and teals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Internet High-5 girl! We're on the same boat! I'm always mesmerized by the beauty of blues and teals XD

      Delete
  2. This is amazing! Teal is pretty much my favorite nail color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you! I think I have a few very similar teal colours in my stash! =P

      Delete

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!